Visit the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS)  for information on undergraduate and postgraduate courses run through universities and colleges nationwide.

Here is a list of universities offering some of the key courses in health and social care locally.

Brunel University London
Bucks New University
City, University of London
Coventry University London
Goldsmiths, University of London
Imperial College London
Kings College London
Kingston University London
London Metropolitan University
London South Bank University
Middlesex University London
Queen Mary University of London
Royal Holloway University of London
St George’s University of London
University College London
University of East London
University of Greenwich
University of Hertfordshire
University of Sunderland in London
University of West London
University of Westminister